It’s time for a new quiz
So far this week it’s been all about our book. It’s time to talk about other people’s books, and to have some fun.
Andre Norton wrote a lot about cats, and the internet is filled with them. (Cats, we mean, not Andre Norton, although it is pleasing to see there seems to be a lot more around about Andre just recently.) So, it’s a perfectly good subject to write about.
While we don’t have cats in our book, we have read lots of books with cats in them.
And not just cats, people who look like cats, people who are named for cats — anything’s fair here.
Because cats are so popular you get a double dose today. Ten questions instead of five.
The question is, as always … What book am I reading?
- I was a fiddle, turned into a cat using someone’s life
- I was nearly left behind at the cat shelter, but I now live in a magical inn
- I join forces with a human who travels into the unknown in a test for survival
- I have strong opinions which I am always willing to voice. I also have a keeper. Or rather, the keeper has me. Whatever
- A plague is ravaging our planet and killing us all. The cure may be in a song
- I earned my name from my green eyes with slitted pupils. I can see in the dark
- Get off my tail or I’ll smother you in your sleep
- All the dogs in the neighborhood are scared of me. I send them running
- My son, Morgan, loved being a kitten. When we got turned back into humans he was most upset
- I have razor sharp claws. I travel around in a shopping cart wheeled by my owner.
- One of these books has not yet been published but you have been able to read it on-line
- There’s a wide reading age range (the widest)
- One author is here twice.